WHAT TO EXPECT
We at Elevation Life Center don't want to do church as usual. Culture recognizes the church for what they stand against; we at ELC want people to recognize us for what we stand for! We truly believe the gift that Jesus gave is the catalyst for change in our lives. God's gift offers each of us love, hope, acceptance, and forgiveness. You see, the gift of the cross levels out the playing field. This gift enables us to love each other as Jesus Christ loved and live as He lived. Life is a journey with many twists and turns. The love of Christ is like an earthquake, and his love can reach us at our very core. The Church was created by God to reflect his love, hope, acceptance and forgiveness; these are God's core elements for doing life the right way. ELC is an extension of God's love, so why not start here?
Elevation Life Center is focused on introducing individual to the one that gives life so that they can begin to experience life.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
• We believe that there is only One God, eternally existent in three persons:
God the Father, God the Son and, God the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ, at His return.
• We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Jesus Christ.
• We believe that regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
• We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
• We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for Him.
• We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in the present world.